- Stop working full time - not really an option, I kind of like my job but I really like the income. Scratched off the list.
- Run away from my family - again not really an option although Miss 5 wakes me every freaking morning at 6am, she is too gorgeous to run away from, and Miss 16 she isn't moody this week so we will keep her too. And hubby he bring me coffee in bed each morning so he is a keeper.
- Stop Running - well to be honest I have already put this on the backburner a little but I have also lost some muscle tone which make me sad and I wasn't really too nice, actually maybe bordering on becoming a crazy lady so I think I should stick to running!
- Get a cleaner - Seriously on my list of things to do right after I pay for that physics tutor for Miss 16. The idea of starting the weekend by cleaning my house induces all kinds of anxiety. Cleaning is boring and constant, I would much rather garden in the sunshine or having champagne brunch.
|It is like receiving the perfect present|
- Online Shopping - I can't believe I didn't think of this one earlier, a girls ultimate time saver, do you know you can order pizzas online on Sunday for Wednesday after sports pickup? Online shopping for things like clothes and sunglasses has also gone more upmarket. I recently got some sunglasses from Vision Direct, it was awesome experience, to be honest I was shocked how well it worked out. Plus it is like getting a present that you really wanted delivered to your door.
Vision direct has a super cool style finder and then an awesome app where you take a photo with your web in case you like them. cam or upload a photo and you can try the frames on your face. The crazy thing is that this actually worked and the glasses I choose fit the same way they did on the photo app! This helped narrow down my choices and after a glass of wine I took the plunge and ordered. A few days later my new Ray Ban sunnies arrives, beautifully wrapped up and a perfect fit! I am not going to show you my web cam photo because it sucked but the real life photo is awesome! I have been using these glasses for the last few weeks to hide the dark circles and go about life as though I was a normal person.......
Anyways, online shopping is my new time saving vice and I can not fault the service or product from Vision Direct so it has my stamp of approval. I love that you even get a free lens cleaning kit to get rid of kids sticky hand prints. Other than saving time and money there is a third really cool reason to shop with them, for every pair of glasses sold they give a pair away to a third world country, read more here. So I feel slightly less guilty about buying a pair of designer sunnies knowing another person is getting a pair of glasses to help them see. Plus after paying $300 at the optometrist for Miss 5's new glasses this week, and hubby requesting new prescription sunglasses I think online glasses shopping may be my new vice.
So tell me, do you online shop? Would you dare by glasses online?